1. Human eyes are composed of more than 2 million working parts
2. The average person blinks 12 times per minute – about 10,000 blinks in an Average day
3. Only 1/6th of human eyeball is exposed to the outside world
4. Colour blindness is 10 times more common in males than females
5. The eye is the only part of the human body that can function at 100% ability at any moment, day or night, without rest.
6. Human eyelashes have an average life span of 5 months.
7. The eyeball of a human weighs approximately 28 grams.
8. The eye of a human can distinguish 500 shades of the gray.
9. People generally read 25% slower from a computer screen than from paper.
10. Men are able to read fine print better than women can.
11. The reason why your nose gets runny when you are crying is because the tears from the eyes drain into the nose.
12. It is impossible to sneeze with eyes open.
13. Human eye will focus on about 50 things per second.
14. About half of the brain is involved in the seeing process. Humans are very much visual animals.
15. Under the right conditions, the human eye can see the light of a candle at a distance of 14 Miles.